Be still and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10).
JOIN US IN PRAYER FOR:
- Covid-19 pandemic – pray for all those who are suffering and for the scientific community working together for a cure.
- Staff in hospitals and nursing homes throughout the world.
- All those raising their voices for environmental issues in Australia and around the world
- That people fleeing persecution be treated humanely and compassionately
- Our faithful Ministers and Lay Leaders who hear and follow God’s call on their lives
Young UCA members growing in faith and passionately living out the Gospel of Christ.
As an important mission of this church, the prayer group is held every Thursday morning as dawn breaks into a new day at 6 am until 7 am. We will pray for you and your loved ones. We will pray for situations which seem to be out of control or overwhelming for you. We will give thanks on your behalf and pray for healing. Please contact by email or telephone.
The 50 most dangerous countries to follow Jesus – pray for each of these countries, for those who are persecuted for their beliefs as a Christian. This ‘watch list’ and an interactive map is available on this website.
In Matthew 18:20 Jesus says –
“For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.”
Our prayer group meets in the church at 6.00 am each Thursday morning.
You are invited to come along and join in this vital ministry.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6
If you have a heart to pray for the needs and concerns of others PLEASE come and share in this very special time. This is called intercessory prayer, when we pray for others.