To Register click on the link below.
For leaders, Day Camp is a way of growing in faith and developing leadership skills through practical experience. Two to three leaders are placed with a small team of no more than 10 campers, allowing for the development of good relationships, a supportive environment, and a fun experience.
Please note: The number of children who can attend camp is in proportion to 1 leader to every 6 campers. So, the more leaders the more campers we can take.
Camper Registration opens on 1 June, so we need to have all the leaders registered before 1 June, so we know how many campers we can take.
- All adult leaders must have a current working with Children Blue Card.
- All leaders are invited to the Leaders Pizza Party getting to know you on 16 June 6.30pm-8.30pm at Cleveland UC Hall. It is non-compulsory but helpful to attend.
- All leaders are required will do Day Camp leader training on the 25th June, 12:00-3:30pm at Karingal (camp location).
- All leaders are required to do the Safe Ministry with Children Day Camp training – which will be sent to you once you are registered.
- Apprentice Leader (Grade 7 to 8)
- Assistant Leader (Grade 9 to 10/11)
- Leader (Grade 11/12 and Adult)
Registration or all leaders and volunteers is free.
Please consider being a Leader.
There is also plenty of opportunity for volunteers to help out in craft and resource tents and supervising activities.